Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm back!!

I've been gone awhile.  My laptop broke.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

That being said, I have no excuse for how my house looks right now.  It's a total train wreck.  My status on facebook the other day? Crazy shedding dog fur 1, Me 0.  Really it should have been Filthy house 1, Me 0.

What have I done about that so far today?  Well, I've cleaned the soap scum off my shower doors, cleaned the rest of the shower, cleaned the toilet, got rid of that boy smell in the bathroom, and cleaned the black gunk out of the sink drain.


Get rid of that boy bathroom smell

Clean soap scum off shower doors


Black grime in drain
Where did I find all these cool new ideas?  Here's a big shout out to Ask Anna!

What else do I plan to do today you ask?  Well I plan to finish caulking my shower now that it is clean, wash the bathroom rugs, bleach the white floor towels, mop the bathroom floors, wash all the dirty dishes, put away clean clothes AKA clean off the pool table, and work on cleaning another couch cushion. 

Hopefully soon, I'll be caught up on my weekly cleaning list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...