Monday, August 19, 2013

Crunchy Betty Honey Challenge

Wash your face with honey!



I am using a new budgeting software and while reading their forums came across this idea of using honey to wash your face.  Yes I said it!  Wash your face with honey!

Sounds like a sticky mess right??  It's not!

After living with horrible break outs for the past 28 years (ok maybe from 8 years old on...) I'm desperate to find a solution that doesn't involve trips to dermatologist for nasty sulfur face washes and expensive creams that don't seem to work.

I'm trying this challenge from Crunchy Betty.  Who's with me??

I'll be washing my face every morning (or afternoon if I'm sleep deprived and don't get up til noon...) with honey!

Directions to Wash your Face with Honey:
1. Tie your hair back, use a headband and lots of clips if it is short.
2. Place a 1/2 teaspoon of raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized honey in your hands and rub together.
3. Rub honey all over your face (I didn't put it on my eye lids at all.)
4. Massage in for a minute or two.  Let soak for 5-10 minutes if you have time.
5. Rinse well
6. Dry and Enjoy!

I'll let you know how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...