Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Creamy Chicken Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes


I got this recipe from Molly via My Happy House/ My Happy Meals. I have to say it is amazing!  Quick, easy, healthy, and tastes great!  I'm from an Italian family, so if it's pasta, and I say it's good... it's really good!

Ingredients
2 cups uncooked pasta (penne)
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 can of chicken broth
1 package of cream cheese
1 package frozen spinach (thawed, drained, placed in paper towels and wrung out so that it's dry)
1 tsp garlic, chopped (I used my minced garlic from a jar)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
15 cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (I bought a block on grated it over the top- fresh)

Cooking Instructions
Cook pasta and drain. Cube chicken breast (1" cubes), heat half the chicken broth in a large skillet and add chicken. Cook until no longer pink (5-7 minutes). Add cream cheese, spinach, remaining chicken broth, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts. Add tomatoes. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until tomatoes are soft. Toss with pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.

Thanks Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...